Dear Friends of the OGI,
I am happy to report that I have survived my surgery and have now after 4 weeks turned on my laptop to catch up with OGI work and get the database updated.
There were 204 new data sets uploaded today. Here is the breakdown.
- TINSTAAFL Norfolk Baptisms Project - 10 new parishes
- TINSTAAFL Marriages - 31 new parishes
- Shropshire BMD Deaths - 18 new data sets
- Staffordshire BMD Births and Deaths - 4 new data sets
- OPC Dorset - 15 new data sets
- Lancashire OPC - 15 new data sets
- Gravestone Photos - 6 new locations
- Findmypast - 21 new Welsh record sets
- Ancestry Westminster - 82 new data sets
I am glad to be back but it will still be a long road to a full recovery. My surgery was 4.5 hours and gave me a new 43cm scar.
Thanks for using the site and for letting me know of updates. I had an email last week telling me about a change in a website so that has now been corrected and will work again (Great Harwood in Lancashire - see this wonderful website here: http://greatharwoodarchive.org.uk/documentary-sources/church-records-and-religion/)
Here is a beautiful sunset I photographed a few weeks ago from my back garden. We hope to see a few more before the winter.
Have a wonderful September and I hope to return again in the autumn with more updates.