Some updates this week include Herefordshire collections from findmypast, memorials from gravestonephotos, Lancashire Online Parish Clerks updates and more.
The findmypast collections which have been updated (they all existed previously) are:
- England, Greater Manchester Baptisms 1571-1910
- Hertfordshire Banns & Marriages
- Hertfordshire Baptisms
- Hertfordshire Burials
- Hertfordshire, Parish Registers Browse, 1538-1988
- Northumberland and Durham Memorial Inscriptions
- Yorkshire Memorial Inscriptions
FamilySearch.org updated collections include:
- England, Lincolnshire, Parish Registers, 1538-1990
- England, Warwickshire, Parish Registers, 1535-1984
Rootsweb have replied to my message regarding their broken links. They are working on restoring lost links as soon as possible (though this has been their explanation since 9th January). The majority of Rootsweb links in the OGI are in Derbyshire and most parishes and year ranges are available elsewhere. I am still hoping that Rootsweb will come through and get all their genealogical links fixed soon. For now, I am leaving them in place on the site hoping they will start working in the next few weeks.
I have had an average of 10 people a day leave their name and email to become a "friend" of the Online Genealogical Index which is most appreciated. If you haven't yet left your information, please consider it an advantage.
Thank you for your interest and use of the site. I am devoted to finding quality data to help you in your research.
Have a good week,