Friday 18 December 2020

Updated Isle of Wight and Nottinghamshire Collections

Dear Users of the OGI,

Thank you for your support this year.  I appreciate those who have donated towards the costs of keeping the site running.  It pleases me to see the number of searches made on the site and I hope you are finding ancestors much more easily.  It has certainly helped my research and I am able to find complete families quickly once I determine a location.

This may be the last update of 2020.  What a year we have experienced.  It has been scary, frustrating, in some ways more focused than before.  I know I have spent more time with those that matter most.

Here are the details of today's 340 new items:

  • Durham Records Online - 8 new data sets
  • FMP Nottinghamshire Baptisms - 79 new parishes
  • FMP Nottinghamshire Burial Index - 72 new data sets
  • FMP Yorkshire Monumental Inscriptions - 14 new data sets
  • Gravestonephotos.com - 3 new graveyards
  • Isle of Wight FHS Civil Registration - 114 updated data sets
  • Lancashire Online Parish Clerks - 16 data sets
  • Sheffield Indexers - 10 new data sets
  • Staffordshire BMD - 6 Death data sets
  • TINSTAAFL Baptisms - 2 new data sets
  • TINSTAAFL Marriage Project - 12 new data sets
The site total is currently 406,305.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and successful 2021.

Here is a photo of a winter with snow (remember them?!) in Burton on Trent where I currently reside.


With warm regards,

Tim Manners

No comments:

Post a Comment